Dadda's at work

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Have you been wondering where I've been? Well, we are in the thick of "Dadda's at work" month. Brandon works normally but this month he is heading up a grand opening for a new store in his district (an hour away) so he's been staying in a hotel and working long hours and we've been missing him. Oh, and he's hijacked our home laptop so forgive this post as it's coming to you live from my blogger app on my phone:)

In the meantime I've been cleaning up the aftermath of one of our biggest events of the year (beer olympics this past weekend), dealing with some odd diaper issues (I'll spare you the details- you can thank me for that), drinking obscene amounts of coffee, and kissing my babies everytime I miss Brandon.

Oh, and sending Dadda lots of picture updates.








We've been finding things to keep us occupied though. We visited Jojo and met his puppies and horses.

 






And visiting Sophia and taking in some minor league baseball.

 




And enjoying live music and vendor food at Thunder in the Valley with family.


And knocking items off of our 50 things to do this summer list.

 




We are also making sure to get in quality time with Dadda when he's home or we go out to kidnap him for dinner.

 




It's been a hard couple of weeks on all of us, but we know it's only a short while and it's a good chance to remind us that a team works together. And to get through the hard parts, we all have to be flexible and find a way to make it work.

Thanks for working so hard, Dadda and for giving us this life we are so lucky to live. We love you and are proud of you.



Brandon
In the future when teachers and coaches describe our children as hardworking, that will be because they learned that by your example. Thank you for that.
I love you,
Yours.

1 comment:

  1. Man, I hear ya lady...we have spouts where my husband is gone every other week, all week for months. It is horrible and buisy..but it makes me appreciate all that he does for us. We are lucky gals to have such amazing men!

    Ps.
    Kind of jealous of you cute little summer bob :-)

    ReplyDelete