sunshine on my shoulder, makes me happy

Thursday, March 31, 2011

It is the last day of March.
There is snow on the ground.
And fog in the air.
And I've had two glasses of wine.
And I'm missing Thailand.
And sunshine.

So if you need a boost of vitamin D, please allow my Southern Thailand pics to offer a few sunbeams to your day.

If the beach is your kind of thing:

Koh Yao Yai & an uninhabited island we visited


Or maybe you like hanging by the pool?

our hotel pool at Banthai Beach Resort in Phuket

Or maybe, like me, you like cruising around the southern Thailand islands on a long tail boat and asking your husband in disbelief twenty times in a row, how did we get here?  As he replies in equal disbelief and awe, I have no idea


island hopping day trip
Thailand,
i love you. 
please send sunshine to me in Pennsylvania. 
kop koon ka (thank you).
Forever yours,
Tabitha

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!