Itsy Bitsy in da house!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

So a few months back when Greyson & I were singing the Itsy Bitsy Spider, I started trying it out with different accents and styles....with just Grey around and he gives no bad critiques.  So I got the guts to sing the different versions in front of Brandon and he thought it was wildly hilarious and requested that only talk in the country voice for the rest of eternity (he has a slight crush on Reese Witherspoon as June Carter Cash from Walk the Line).  Our parents & some of our cousins have also heard the different versions and think its fairly entertaining too - so I thought I'd share the itsy bitsy love. 

Let me just preface this by proclaiming:  I am not a great singer.  I know that.  This is NOT an audition tape for American Idol or America's Got Talent.  Greyson likes my voice and that's all that matters.  So don't cast stones at my unprofessional voice and even more amateur accents. 



This was right before Grey's afternoon nap, hence the slight crankiness and lack of attention.  Yes, the hallejuah version IS that loud and out of control...that's why its Brandon's favorite.  Usually Greyson shows favoritism towards the Rap and Coffeehouse versions.  However, on this particular day he totally says, "Oh yeah" (at :51) during the English version - HAH...don't even pretend like he didn't say it. 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!