for fun:)

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I am: grateful for this life

I think: therefore I am  :)

I know:  there is good in all humans and animals

I want: to be better.  A better wife, a better mother, a better daughter, a better sister, a better friend, a better human, better to the earth, better spiritually, a better writer, I just want to be a little better each day.

I dislike: apathy

I miss: Brooklyn

I fear:  losing anyone I love

I hear: Bullet barking at the neighbors...again

I smell:  dinner in the crockpot

I crave:  chocolate, all day every day

I cry: when I'm happy and sad

I search:  with google

I wonder.

I regret: anytime I haven't been there for my sisters

I love: Brandon

I care: about you and I hope you are trying your best everyday.

I always:  make the plans.  Brandon always packs the car

I worry:  about almost everything now that I'm a mother... I think it comes with the territory

I am not: good at bowing out gracefully

I remember: what it felt like to be a teenager; when your emotions are so big you think you can fly...or drown

I believe: in angels...and ghosts...and fairies...and santa...and unicorns...and big foot...and miracles.  I have a hard time believing in "imagination".  I think imagination is rooted in reality...if you believe it, its real.

I dance: anytime I hear music, regardless if its appropriate or not

I sing: the itsy bitsy spider in different accents& genres to Greyson

I don't always: throw away my teabags, so they sit in the cup all day...most of our mugs are stained

I argue: with Brandon about leaving paperclips all over the house

I write: not nearly as often as I'd like

I win: in the "who has the best family" contest.

I lose: at almost any game I challenge Brandon at...including (I admit with embarassment) Scrabble

I wish: to inspire others to do something that fills them with passion and excitement

I listen: for what people don't say

I don't understand: how people are still against gay marriage.  i mean seriously?

I can usually be found: on the computer

I am scared:  that Bullet will get loose and chase our neighbors into their houses....again:(

I need: a hug every day

I forget: to enjoy the present.

I am happy: most of the time.

1 comment:

  1. I need a hug everyday too!

    Love you Grey, Tab, and Brandon

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete