My baby sister is probably wearing a kilt right now!

Monday, January 25, 2010

Tasha, my baby-est sister is currently studying abroad in Scotland until late May.  She left yesterday and after exhausting flight delays and re-routing has finally arrived this morning (afternoon to her over there- they are 5 hours ahead of us). 

She will be studying and traveling there for the next four months and we are so proud (and slightly jealous) of her.  I haven't been to Europe yet but I know it must be amazing to be in a place with so much history.  To think that some of those buildings and the architeture has been around even before USA was discovered is inspiring in itself.  I can't wait to see pictures and hear all her stories.

She will be periodically posting updates and pictures at her blog, if you are interested in following her:

http://www.scottishtash.blogspot.com/

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!